Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Words I Use

A few days ago Organic did a post about the words she uses. She cheated and only gave 3. I guess it's supposed to be 5! She tagged her readers, I'm easy I'll go with it. I'll probably cheat too, not just words, but maybe some most used phrases! So here's my list:

Craptastic: Whenever something sucks pretty bad, it's definitely craptastic!

Jackhole: This is one of my overused words. It's been played out, but I still use it when driving. Like, "Jackhole! You didn't need to cut me off!" (I know I've overused it because my mom has started calling people "jackholes").

You heard me: This is by far one of my favorite things to say. I usually use it at work. I will say something and if somebody asks "What?", I will reply with, "You heard me!" When I do this, I usually don't repeat what I originally said. I'm kind of a jackhole.

You're dead to me: This too has been in use for a while now. I say it in a joking manner if somebody does or says something I don't like. I've also got my coworkers saying it back to me. Nice, huh?

I add "pants" to the end of a lot of people's names: For example, "Organic-pants how are you today?" Or to my coworker Shelly, "Shelly-pants so nice to see you".

I hope you enjoyed my words/phrases. I know I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home