Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cracking The Whip

Tragedy has befallen the cleanroom at work again this past week. A hose on a machine blew off, spraying hydraulic fluid. They had to be shut down again. What does this mean for me? Well this means all the overtime I can work during the week, a full 8 hour day next Saturday, and possibly working Sunday too. We were already behind from the fire, and now this. I could work close to 60 hours this next week, scary. Well, whatever keeps my mind busy is probably for the best. Plus I'll have a super nice paycheck.

Alhamdulilah, I could use a busy week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home