Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The First Hurdle

I have jumped the first hurdle today. I had my interview, and I feel it went pretty well. The next step would be for them to invite me for a panel interview (scary). She said she would let me know either Monday or Tuesday. I'm so excited, so, so excited!

This would be the perfect opportunity to advance myself in the mental health field. She told me what the pay would be and I can definitely live with that. The schedule and hours would be the worst part. As my mom so kindly put it, "You will have no life". That's the price I would have to pay in order to gain the valuable experience. InshaAllah I will get this job. I'm so excited for it. Here's hoping for a panel interview invite!

1 Comments:

At 6/14/07, 10:25 PM , Blogger Organica said...

Yarab! InshAllah I know you can do it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home