Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Miss A: Scheduled

I've been thinking about it lately, and then made a decision today to actually do it. I am going to more strictly schedule my time. My parents never taught my sister and I good time management skills. I also see that they are not helping my little brother with these important life skills. I will sleep, I will go to work, I will eat, these things I know. I need to hone in on when I will do these things and schedule my time better. I need to exercise and I need to study, and these are things I don't seem to do if I don't feel like it.

So, I am going to make a weekly schedule for myself. I need boundaries, and nobody else is here to set them for me. One of my college friends and I are going to hit the GRE studying hardcore together. It's awesome because it is a huge obstacle for me. I am so stunted when I think of studying for this. I think having a partner will make it better. InshaAllah these are my thoughts for myself. Scheduled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home