Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Aaaaaah, I Think This Could Actually End Up Being A Good Week

It actually didn't start out to be the best day/week I could have imagined. The water heater was out in our building all day yesterday (oh so cold!). Management was nice enough to put a note under the door saying that they wouldn't be able to get the part they needed to fix it until today. Well that put me in a frosty shower situation (again). I had to either do it last night or this morning, and I'm typically a morning shower taker. However, I knew it would take a long time to tolerate the cold and rinse off, so the shower was taken last night, blech.

So I went to work feeling a little uncomfortable. Then I found out I was working on the crappy line for the second week in a row. My back really hurts when I work that, so it's nicer to at least do every other week. Nope, she put me on there again! I just couldn't wait to get home today.

I looked at my caller ID to see missed calls when I got home. That's when I started bouncing off the walls. I couldn't even call to listen to the message, but I already knew what it was about. They wanted to interview me! I have been applying for open postings at this place for over a year now, and they are finally offering me an interview! Alhamdulilah! Even if I don't get the position, this is definitely a turn in the right direction. It is a confidence booster that I so dearly need! 3pm on Thursday. Please make dua for me, inshaAllah I will get the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home