Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Words

A million words flying through my mind. How in the world do I make them come out right? How can I possibly articulate what I want to say? The perfect sentences come together in my brain, but when it comes time to throw them into the world, it's never the same. Communicating and resolving conflicts. Sometimes what's intended won't happen. Communication doesn't only involve me, there is someone else there. Maybe they won't have the same goal.

Words... trying to make amends with someone dear to me isn't easy when they don't want to talk to you. Communication through email is difficult and time consuming. A resolve may take longer. I pray for you dear friend, may Allah make everything easy for you and bless you.

Words... trying to make ease with a coworker that I find unbearable isn't proving to be fruitful either. A one hour meeting with her yesterday was a kick to the forehead. There will never be any way to make a nice work atmosphere with her, never. Our group leader was there to mediate, I felt sorry for her. You can't mediate when one of the people there doesn't want to work on anything. I just keep praying that this other job works out. I know the hiring process takes a bit, but I'm being patient. InshaAllah it's where I belong, because I can no longer work with that person. I just can't.

Words, it's amazing how they can impact you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home