Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 2 Of Ramadan

The last couple of days have been less than perfect, but I'm hanging in there. Yesterday was a bit disappointing. I had a message on my voicemail telling me I didn't get the job I interviewed for. I guess I just belong somewhere else, only Allah knows.

Today I ran to Target after work (it's right across the street). I was going to run in for a few things to make dinner. After I shut my car door, I saw my keys lying in the seat. Not cool. I called my step-dad to see if he could give me a ride on his way home from work. I figured I'd get the spare key from home and go back to Target when my sister came home from work. I buzzed into the office, got my apartment key, and started searching for my spare key. After an hour and a half of my irritating search a thought came into my head. What key am I searching for? Oh, yeah, the spare key, you know, the one stuck in the ignition of my car? Both keys are locked in. So when my sister gets home I will have to get a lockout service to come to the car anyway if I can't do it myself.

I couldn't be much more disappointed or frustrated with myself.

On the upside I have been keeping up on my reading (well, it's only day 2), alhamdulilah. I have a strong will and determination to do the things I set out to do this Ramadan. I don't think I'm asking too much of myself, and I should be able to achieve what I want. Now, if I only had my car, and my keys.....

1 Comments:

At 9/14/07, 8:49 PM , Blogger Organica said...

I am sorry :( I don't understand sometimes why things like this happen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home