Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day 3: So Much The Better For Me

Alhamdulilah, today was spent in a very productive way. My friend came over and we studied a few hours for the GRE, something we've been slacking on. I made a nice dinner for us, and we went our separate ways. I have been reading Quran, and decided to take a little break to revive myself before reading more. It's such a nice cool, relaxing evening, with a few candles lit to make a nice atmosphere.

After yesterday's stressful situation, I decided on a more relaxing day for myself today. I think I will spend tomorrow much like I spent today. I want to quietly study and read. InshaAllah next weekend I will get to pray at the masjid. I hope everyone else is having a productive and peaceful Ramadan so far.

I almost forgot to mention that I did get some good news yesterday. I was extremely worried that anullment papers would not be filed, but I got an email saying that they were on their way. Alhamdulilah, one thing less to worry about. I did also get into my car at some point last night. I have my keys again (and I think I'll be making a few extra copies of the car key).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home