Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, January 28, 2008

All Packed Up

Well, we are all packed up. I guess I should say he is all packed up. I have one small suitcase and he has a few large ones... and let's not mention all the smaller bags. We will be in New York City for 2 days. I finally get to meet his brother, sister-in-law, and their one-year old daughter. I'm excited and nervous. I've talked to the SIL on the phone a few times. Alhamdulilah, she's really nice.

I wish we were going under better circumstances. I wish that we could be together on our flight home. Instead I will be coming back to the Twin Cities Wednesday night alone, and he will be on a flight overseas. I know it will only be a couple months before we get to see each other again. But... well, I just pray for patience.

3 Comments:

At 1/28/08, 11:28 AM , Blogger Organica said...

:(
Be strong!

 
At 1/31/08, 5:40 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

just checking in to see how you are doing. hope your flight was safe and you are reunited as soon as possible.

maryam

 
At 1/31/08, 5:46 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

Thanks so much ladies. Alhamdulilah, I'm doing okay so far... I haven't talked to him yet, but inshaAllah when he gets over his jetlag. I know it will start to hit me a little more. The best we can do is pray for each other.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home