Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Completely Different World

Being sick is never fun, and I get my fair share of the crap. Today tops it all though. It's happened before where I have a cold and I'm so congested that I lose hearing in one of my ears. That happened last night. I woke up this morning to the faint sound of my alarm going off, and my husband asking if I was going to work. Huh? What did ya say? That's been my phrase for the day because I've been mostly deaf in both ears. It feels like I have earplugs in. Being that I can't smell or taste anything, I am left with only 2 of my 5 senses.

What else can I say but Alhamdulilah. This is only temporary inshaAllah. There are people who live this way every day of their lives. I have to remember to be patient with those that can't hear too well when they ask me to repeat myself a few times. I have to remember that it's not fun for them to ask either. I pray that Allah keeps us all in the best state of health and iman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home