Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

My Favorite Voice

It was the only voice I wanted to hear. I hadn't heard that voice in about 60 hours, 2 and a half days. I had to be awake by 3:30am for work anyway. I just set my alarm for 3, rolled over and called the number I was finally given. Alhamdulilah, there was my husband on the other end. It made it a little better. 2 and a half days of not talking to him was giving me a bit of anxiety. It will be okay, I just have to keep myself busy so I don't think about it too much.

You are right Maryam... it is just a small part of my life and I just have to keep that in mind. Thank you for your encouragement. May Allah make it easy, for both of us.

1 Comments:

At 2/2/08, 12:14 PM , Blogger Organica said...

Great. Just watch your spending on calling cards.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home