Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

30 Days

30 days 30 days 30 days 30 days 30 DAYS!!!!!!!

It's getting so close. I know this time is going to fly by. I'm so excited. No more hearing a voice through the computer. No more wondering who the people around him that he's speaking Arabic to. No more wondering what the apartment that he's living in looks like. No more imagining what his life is like there.

In 30 short days I will be with my husband. I will be able to look in his eyes, touch his face, enjoy his crazy sense of humor!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4/23/08, 8:18 PM , Blogger Organica said...

I saw something that reminded me of you today. OMG. I can't wait until you see it. Let's just say it will help you be patient these 30 days :)

 
At 4/25/08, 6:37 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

YAY!!!!! i'm too excited for you. Just take it easy and enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home