Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Life Is Boring

I'm exhausted. It looks like the next day off from work is the 26th. That means I will have worked 19 fabulous days in a row. On the 26th is the Heart Walk for the American Heart Association. So that really won't feel like a day off either. I feel a little guilty about that too... I haven't raised much for the cause. Last year I was much more active in trying to get donations. Not so much this year. My doctor has been switching my meds for the past few weeks and trying to find something that works. It's taking it's toll on me. I'm tired all the time, and I don't want to be. I need to accomplish some things.

I'm stuck in a yucky rut.

Sorry for the rambling... but this is my place to vent and ramble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home