Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

B-Ball

I spent the day with my little brother today. One of the few ways to get some quality time is to bribe him with a Timberwolves basketball game. Tonight was our one game for the season. We had so much fun. It was probably the best game we've ever been to. The wolves won, I think they will be a really great team next season. I had my doubts when Kevin Garnett left, but it was a good game. My brother was so good. I've wanted to buy him a jersey every time we've gone to the game, but they are pretty expensive. I've offered, but he would always say no. He's very considerate when he thinks something is too expensive for me to buy him (pretty good for a teenage boy, but he's always been good with me like that). Jerseys were half price tonight, he got one.

My brother was super funny tonight too. He was cracking me up. There was one player that had to shoot some free throws. Every time he came up my brother would lean over and whisper to me about the ginormous feet that guy had. We kept giggling at things. When he's not being an apathetic teenager, he is really hilarious. I really enjoyed my day with him, he's my buddy.

1 Comments:

At 3/24/08, 2:51 PM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

you've been tagged

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home