Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm A Slacker

I guess it's been awhile since I wrote anything on my blog. My life has been pretty boring and mundane. I work, I sleep.... yep. Last weekend I went to the Mall of America with UmmAbdurRahman to spend a little time with her before her trip to Algeria. We went to dinner at a really delicious Indian restaurant near her house. Super good. It was really nice to spend some time with her and Abdu. MashaAllah he is such a good boy. I really enjoyed my time with them. I wish them safe travels and a nice visit with her husband, may Allah make it easy.

Aside from that there really isn't much to update on. Like I said, I'm boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home