Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Whoa....

I am really becoming a very poor blogger! I'm going to end up boring the masses. Did I say masses? Not really, I know there are a few that read, but I guess not masses.

So, what have I been up to? Oh, that's right.... working! Yay!

The day started off at 5am with psycho co-worker claiming her territority in the rudest way. She offended everyone in the room. Really? At 5am you're gonna pull this crap? I'm really surprised she doesn't just lift her leg and pee on the table to claim it as her own. A little crass I know, but if you had to work with the psycho, you'd probably think it too.

5 more weeks and I will see my husband's adorable face live, in front of me again. I have already started packing... pretty lame I know. I am just like that though. I like to be prepared. I have almost everything I need. The only things left are the edible items that I will get right before leaving. Chocolate has been requested, and I plan to bake 2 kinds of cookies to bring with. I never sent my husband monster cookies because I was warned that they might not ever get there. Plus he can put them in the freezer and save some for after I leave. So I will be baking monster cookies and farmer cookies. What? I've never mentioned farmer cookies before? Well...... I guess when I make them I will have to post pictures and a recipe! My favorite coworker usually makes them and gives me a special container. They're super yummy.

So....... nothing exciting has been going on right now except work, but I do have a lot that I'm really looking forward to.

Plus I think UmmAbdu comes home in the next couple days. I am excited to hear how her Algerian experience was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home