Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Heart Walk

And the award goes to...... My little brother.

For having the biggest heart. He is a 14-year-old darling. Despite the fact that his foot was bothering him, he still walked. I gave him several opportunities to back out if he wanted to, but he didn't. Despite the fact that the wind and snow were cutting through us, he still insisted that he walk. I am proud of him, and I started crying while we were walking. He couldn't see because we had our heads down to keep the snow from flying in our faces. When we got to the booth where we fill out our stickers to show sho we were walking for, I chose my dad. My little bro also chose to walk for my dad. This is the only pic I got from our day at the walk.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home