Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I Can't Wait!!!!!

I finally feel like this is really getting better. I got my airline tickets this morning. I can't wait to see my husband! I can't wait! I can't wait! I have been so negative about it for the past month. I'm starting to feel so positive now. I never thought it would be this hard or that I would miss him so incredibly much. I really miss how much he makes me laugh, I really need his humor. 77 more days until I see that face in front of me. InshaAllah it won't be too much long after that and he will come back here. I'm freaking out with positivity today!!!!!! Woooo Hoooooo!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3/10/08, 7:43 PM , Blogger Organica said...

Happy dance!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home