Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Considering

Despite the fact that I don't write about too much deeply personal info on my blog, I'm considering going private. I don't really have anything to hide from the world. My husband has complete access to my blog and would still have that if I went private.

Alhamdulilah, I have my husband and we are still in the beginning of our journey together. I would like to share some aspects of this journey with those I'm closest to, but not for the public eye. It's something I'm considering and looking into... we will see.

4 Comments:

At 8/8/08, 5:49 PM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

I've beent tring to comment for like two days and I couldn't.

Now down to business, what does it take to get an invite?? hahahahah Check email for a twenty. That should be sufficient right?

 
At 8/9/08, 8:14 AM , Blogger Miss A said...

No bribes needed! I am trying to get it set up on wordpress, once I do I will invite!

It might take a couple weeks I need to figure out wordpress first and then get it all ready!

 
At 8/12/08, 5:55 AM , Blogger jazain said...

dont forget me !!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8/12/08, 6:37 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

jana,

I could never forget you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home