Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Wait A Minute... Is That...

David Hasselhoff?

So I went to the Twins game with my little bro last night, and the kid was cracking me up. Whenever they showed a pic of one of the opposing players, my bro kept saying he looked like David Hasselhoff. I have no idea where the kid gets this stuff. We had a good time, despite the fact that the Twins lost.

I got a fun video of everyone in the dome doing the wave. Cheesy I know.

2 Comments:

At 8/3/08, 10:09 AM , Blogger Organica said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8/3/08, 10:49 AM , Blogger Miss A said...

Hey, hey, hey lady! I don't need any reminders of that!

He's no longer a boy, but he's always my boy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home