Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Good Day

This is my pre-work typing. I decided people might be tired of hearing me freak out about everything under the sun. I'm a spaz, I can't help it! Today, however, I am bound and determined to have a good day. So I will finish my post after work, and see what happens. (At least I don't have that evil anxiety like yesterday.)

Oh yeah!!! That's right, I did have a good day. Wow! The power of a positive attitude. Seeing the glass as half-full did not leave me feeling half-empty.

I did have a little fun at work today. Not on purpose, but I certainly laughed alot. Where I work on nights it's just me and one other lady. I worked with her on nights before and I love to sneak up on her and scare her. This time is different, she found out that she has some heart issues. So every time I feel like sneaking up on her, I just don't have the heart to do it. Tonight I accidentally made her scream not once, but twice! It was funny, even though I do feel bad. May Allah forgive me if I damaged her. I don't try to do it. Anyway, I got a couple of laughs tonight.

I have decided to let go of some things and make my heart lighter. I pray to Allah to give me the strength to do it and to make things easy for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home