Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Be Hopeful

Let your dreams take you away!

Attitude is everything. I think the positive side of my attitude is finally taking over again. Life is looking pretty good, it's been a while since I could say that. I really think the ex-husband is going to leave me alone!!!!!!! I am moving towards things that seem really good. My better, brighter future is in sight! Is it too good to be true? I don't know, but I'm too blinded by the light to care if it is.

It looks like I am engaged! It happened kind of fast, it's weird. I am trusting in Allah with this one. I already know two of his brothers, and hopefully will get to meet the rest of the family later this year. I have known his one brother for years; as he is the husband to one of my closest friends. I have a really good feeling. Well I think I will go to dreamland now and think of the possibilities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home