Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Today, What to Say...

Well, I feel a hudred times better today. I know I blogged crappily yesterday in my flu-like stupor. I will try to do better today!

I was in the clinic yesterday waiting for them to draw blood (dratted vampires!). Sitting in the lab waiting area with a few other people. There was a man about 70 years old and I thought he was waiting to get poked. Turns out he was waiting for his wife who was in there. His wife came out and said something that shocked me:

Husband: Are we all set to go?
Wife: No, I have to make an appointment.
Husband: An appointment? For what?
Wife: I don't know. That's what that NEGRO lady said.

She wasn't quiet about saying this either! I know they are of a different generation, but I did not expect that! Society has changed, I thought most older people at least kept such things in their own disgusting homes. Well anyway, that's all I have to say, Today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home