Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I Fear the Worst!

Okay, so I'm probably not dying. I am, however quite ill. I can't even believe I'm sitting on the computer blogging. I woke up this morning with a gland swollen on one side of my chin/neck area. It's HUGE! It's the size of a bigger super ball. I am achy and my head is swimmy. Swollen gland/s usually means one thing for me, strep throat! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

I am unusual in that way. I never get a sore throat first, I usually get swollen glands for a few days, and then the sore throat! So when I go to the doctor they never swab me, but today I told them they must swab! Swab, swab, swab, nothing quite like gagging on a couple of giant Q-tips being stuck down your throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home