Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Amazing-zing-zing!

Why am I so annoying sometimes? You know you are too weird when you start thinking of yourself as weird. Really. Abreva is Amazing-zing-zing!!!!! Why am I adding extra "zings"? I don't know! Honestly, the gi-normous cold sore is looking better.

To all you readers out there who think Minnesota is always cold: you are wrong, wrong, wrong! It was around 95 degrees today. I will never get used to the heat/humidity mixture here, made even worse by the scarf on my head. To the readers that want to ask if I am hot in what I wear: Yes, I am. I was hot when I wore tank tops and shorts and I am hot with even more clothes on. Do the extra clothes make that much of a difference? Not really. When it's 95, it's 95. The only thing I can say for the extra clothing is that the sun isn't beating on my skin. I feel cooler that way, and I don't get burnt. Nice.

What a nice weekend, filled with friends and meeting the possible future Mister. Yeah, that's right, he's adorable. I didn't just talk to him, but some of the other siblings. I don't see how this can fail. He seems wonderful, and I have the assurance from my friend who has been around him alot, that he's wonderful. How can this go wrong when you truly trust those that are setting you up? Time will tell. I am excited though, I won't lie. Best not to get the hopes up too high, we know what happens then...

Awwwww, crap, I better stop. I need sleep. Must go to dreaded work in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home