Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ha! Take That!

Sometimes I just feel like saying that to people, "Ha! Take that!" I'm strange, I know this. I do the weirdest things, and people tell me I'm weird. I have my odd imagination that helps to keep me entertained. Sometimes I look in the mirror and say to my image, "Oh girl, the man who marries you is going to be so lucky!" Then I wink at myself!

I'm sure this post makes you think I am unbalanced and you are agreeing with the nice people at work that I'm psycho. I must note a difference between what they think and who I really am. I am weird. I am not psycho, I am just a funny-weird. I like to laugh and my mind wanders to funny things. I hope this cleared it all up.

On a different note... Mr. First Love and I talked. I feel much better going our own ways now. The air is cleared. In my minds eye we are running to jump off a cliff into the water below. We hold hands and lose each other in mid-air, only to hit the water separately and lose each other in the sea of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home