Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One of THOSE Days!

We've all had one of THOSE days. Or have we all had one of THOSE days? Well I had one of the first kind. The kind where nothing catastrophic happens, but a bunch of little annoyances keep happening that irritate you throughout the day.

I work in a main room and then there is a small room on the other end of the building where I have to work sometimes. I walked all the way up to the small room to do my work. When I arrived I realized that neither of the 2 carts I need to do my work were there. I walked all the way back down to the main room and got a cart.

I arrived at the small room and set myself up. I got all prepared to do my job by getting all of the paperwork in order. I turned around to put the product in baskets. I was out of baskets. I trucked down to the main room grabbed the other cart that had some empty baskets on it, and it was back to the small room.

Back in the small room I had some issues with the product. ARGH! All I could think of was the long list of work my manager had left me. She sometimes forgets that I am only one person on nights. I can't get as much done as she thinks. The lists she gives me are enough work for 4 or more people at times. I never finish them. I don't know what she is thinking! Thank God I did manage to get a good portion of it done tonight. It was just stressful to think about all that working looming in front of me.

Finally my favorite part of the day came: Quitting time! I love to leave work. I was less than a mile from work and I had to turn past a car full of teenage boys. They yelled, "Nice towel on your head, MotherF&#@er!"

I am so glad to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home