Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Repeat Performance

As if yesterday wasn't annoying enough, today had to happen.

It started by me already running behind on my way to work. Then I had to hit every red light. Then my second shift coworker called in. This means that one of the crabby people from days has to come back to do some work. UGH! I get enough of the bossy, crabby people, I don't need any more. That was the extent of my small annoyances. I got over it.

The rest of my day was better. I had dinner with a friend. We caught up on life and laughed a lot.

On my way home I had a movie scene moment. I had a mint in my mouth. I was almost to my turn into the apartment parking lot. The mint slipped down my throat and I started choking. I took both hands off the wheel and started pushing on my abdomen. I was freaking out! I got enough of a push to dislodge the mint as it went flying out and hit the windshield in front of me! Also glad to see the guy driving next to me watching. Embarrassment!

Thank God I'm alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home