Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Exhaustion

You know you are at work too much when people that don't work in the same area as you ask, "Did you sleep here last night?"

This also should have been my first clue that I would soon be burnt out from my job. It hit me hard this week. I'm exhausted. I can hardly believe I am sitting here typing.

On the upside I checked my mail when I got home, and found something nice in there. My stomach felt sick at first when I saw my property tax refund check in the mailbox. I was worried it was going to be a repeat of last year. For those unknowing, last year my tax refund was eaten up by the ex-husband's parking tickets. Well, his parking tickets and the fees they charge. Did you know that they charge YOU money to take your money? Yeah, it's called a "recapture fee", what the? I didn't know what to expect as I opened up this year's check. Alhamdulilah, thank God, it was all there! I almost couldn't believe it. It's too bad I'm too tired to drive to the bank right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home