Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

So Lazy

I am a lazy, lazy blogger. I don't even know why I'm on here typing now. I don't feel like blogging. No originality, no spark of my imagination the last couple days. Well at least not for writing in my blog.

Why can't the weekend last forever? Why can't I have rice crispy treats (made with halal marshmallows) every day? Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow? Last night I dreamed I got a new job. It was one of the best dreams ever! God willing I hope it comes true soon. I apply, and I apply, and I apply. What can a girl do? Eat rice crispy treats, that's what she can do!

Everything is copacetic here. Don't worry about a thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home