Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time Is On My Side

My shift switched again this week. I am no longer working 10:30am to 9pm Monday through Thursday. I am now working 9am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday, and it's awesome!!!!!!!

I come home at night and I feel like I have a ton of time. I can get things done. I can have a life once again! Yay for me! Take for example last night, I went to bed early instead of doing anything. I was tired and my allergies are giving me sinus headaches. Now tonight I didn't completely give up my new found freedom. I was going to exercise, but I found little tasks that occupied my time instead. Not to mention the 5 times my mom has called me already this evening (I think she likes my new shift too). By the time I got to exercise I was getting hungry. Well if I eat, exercising will make my stomach hurt. If I don't eat my blood sugar will get too low. I ate, but that's okay I STILL have time to exercise! That's what happens when you have endless hours after you are done with work. Yay for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home