Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Terror


The other night I went to bed and I was laying there thinking. I started to freak myself out. I went to my apartment door and stood there staring at it. I was waiting, thinking. Thinking that maybe my ex would break in and kill me. I don't know why I let it get to me like this. It just happens.

I start to think of his threats and his unwillingness to let go. He has threatened to kill me before. He has threatened to sit outside my apartment building and watch 24 hours a day. He has threatened to break into my apartment and never leave so we can be together forever. No wonder I'm freaked out, I have my own personal stalker! Plus there was a freaky story in the news this last week. A story about a man who cut his girlfriend's face and other areas on her body because of jealousy. I just pray to Allah to keep me safe and keep me from feeling so much fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home