Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Muscles



Perhaps you've seen t-shirts such as these; with arrows pointing at the biceps. Well, I was on the phone with my mom the other day (she forgave me for the prank call). She was telling me that my 12-year-old brother is starting to be obsessed with his muscles. She catches him flexing his arm and looking over at his bicep with a grin on his face. He will flex his arm and have her feel it too, then he will ask, "Isn't it hard, mom?" He also says, "Mom feel my abs, I'm getting a 6-pack!" I don't know how my mom can keep a straight face!

She asked if I ever thought he would be like that. I said no. Her and my step-dad hadn't thought so either. He's been asking for a weight bench though. Aaaaah, puberty, they are in for so much trouble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home