Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Work

I don't particularly love my job, or even come close to liking it. I try to be flexible because I can be. I don't have school right now, and I don't have a husband or kids yet. I work quite a bit of overtime. I constantly change my hours to accomodate. Sometimes, just sometimes, they push me too far.

Take today for instance:

I was awakened by the phone ringing 3 hours before I had to be to work. My supervisor tells me that the lady I work with would be leaving 2 and 1/2 hours early, so I should come in that early to make all my hours. Which means that from the time she called me I had about 40 minutes to shower, get ready, and make it to work. Nice, huh? I went when I felt like it. She also told me that if I came late I could come in on my day off and make up my hours. Can I please? Wow, Thanks!

My supervisor also mentioned that it would be nice for me to be early because another lady was at a training for a position in our area. My supervisor had asked me a couple of months ago to take that position; I accepted. Now she sent someone else for the training!?? I need to get out of that place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home