Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Limited Posting

Well at least I was asked to come in early the day prior this time! I am tired and not really in the blogging mood. So dear reader, I will leave you with the word of the day.

The word is: Incongruous

Please use this word in a sentence to day. It will make you feel better. If you don't, that's okay too, but don't ever say I didn't try to help expand your vocabulary.

If you must know I flip the pages of the dictionary and stick my finger on a word to choose it. My work schedule is incongruous with the way I want to spend my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home