Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm Nervous

It's getting to be bed time. I'm scared to sleep in my bed. Sound like a 5-year old? I took a nap this afternoon. When I woke up, I got up and started to make my bed. There was a ginormous spider crawling on the bedskirt. A huge black spider. The bed was pulled out from the wall as I kept track of the spider's movement. I finally got it though! All I keep thinking about is that it was crawling on my bed while I was sleeping. Ewwwwww, my skin is crawling. Crawling. What if it was crawling on me while I was asleep? How can I go to bed?

2 Comments:

At 4/1/07, 7:27 AM , Blogger Organica said...

Ahh. Just remind me. I am sleeping on the couch next time.

 
At 4/1/07, 8:51 AM , Blogger Miss A said...

You'll have to fight me for it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home