Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Mind Flow

My world as I know it is shifting and changing. Everything I knew is turning upside down. I've realized that I am no longer growing up, now I'm just growing older. Trust me there's a difference. It's a disgusting realization. I feel like my life hasn't even begun yet. I feel as though I'm waiting for some momentous event to take place AND THEN my life can start. I don't even know what this event is exactly, I just keep waiting for it and it never comes. What if I die feeling that my life never even began? I pray to Allah to keep me sane, to protect me, to have mercy on me. The hardest part about faith is not having the answers. I think I may be a control freak. It's difficult to let go when you feel like you need to know what's going to happen. Nothing's ever promised tomorrow, today. I have a job, a place to live, food, and water. I'm not struggling, but it doesn't feel right to me; there is something missing. I feel as though I've lost something along the way. Did I ever have it to begin with? I think I may be happier when this is all over with. A month can make a world of difference, I just have to see my way to the other side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home