Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm On The Blogroll, So I Guess I'm Tagged

Last Beverage? Water. Though all I can think of lately is various caffienated beverages.

Last call? From my friend Miss K, she's hilarious.

Last Instant Message? I don't remember, it's been a while.

Last Music played? My friend Miss K was listening to something in her car, but we were too talkative for me to pay attention.

Last time you cried? About a minute before I started doing this post. I got an upsetting email. I'm so sensitive, why do people have to mess with me?

Have you ever?
Dated someone twice? Yes, back in my younger more ignorant days.
Been cheated on? I think so, but it's never been proven.
Lost someone special? Of course.
Been depressed? Hmmm, yeah, pretty sure I have.
Been drunk and threw up? When I drank in my pre-muslim days, I never threw up. Which is actually a bad thing... getting sick makes you a little more cautious about how much you have.
Favorite colors? Differing shades of blues and purples.

This month have you?
Made a new friend? Yes, and in the most surprising place.
Fallen out of love? Nope.
Laughed until you cried? Yes. If you knew my friends, you'd know I can laugh so hard it makes me cry.
Met someone who changed your life? Every person I encounter in a day touches my life whether for good or bad.
Found out who your true friends are? Yes, sometimes you have to go through some crap to find out who's going to be standing next to you when the smoke clears.

Is there something you want to tell someone? There are many things I'd like to tell to different people. Am I brave enough, not really.

How many kids do you want to have, inshAllah? 2 or 3, but most likely 2, it depends on how patient I can be with the first 2.

Do you want to change your name? I didn't change it for my first marriage. Who knows how I will feel if I find a future mate.

What did you do your last birthday? My family came over and we made homemade pizzas. It was a really good time. All I really needed was to spend time with the fam.

What time did you wake up today? 4:30 am, though I was tempted to crawl back into bed and call in to work.

Most visited webpage? Lately, it's CarSoup.

Who's tagged? Anyone who reads this, and hasn't been tagged with this before, YOU'RE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home