Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Expletives

That's what I have for Blogger today. This program is kinda peeving me off right now. I was trying to put up a post for the past few days. Will Blogger upload my photos? Nope. Can I finish my post without the photos? Nope. It wouldn't be the same.

So, nuts to Blogger. Get your program outta the crapper so I can finally finish my freakin' posts!

2 Comments:

At 10/26/07, 12:30 AM , Blogger Amira Mohamed said...

Asalam Alaikum
I just joined blogger had no problems yet lol, but I have heard alot of others have.

I see you live in MN, me to. Wonder if Iknow you.

 
At 10/26/07, 7:35 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

Waley kum salaam sister

I think we know of each other, but don't know each other personally. InshaAllah maybe some day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home