Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good Things Come In 3's?

I made a really non-nutritious dinner of ricotta cheese stuffed shells. I did add a salad to this dinner though, so veggies were on the menu. So this dinner would be good thing #1.

Good thing #2? I totally got my awesome granny ride back!!!!! It spent about 3 months in the underground parking spot. Then it got pushed to the outside parking lot (I was thrilled to be able to use my underground parking again). It spent a month sitting outside and finally went to the mechanic. It's cured! It runs! It is a total grandma car! But it's mine, all mine! Even other muslims look at me funny when they see me driving down the road in this.


What's that you ask? What's good thing #3? I don't know, I'm still waiting for it to happen!

2 Comments:

At 10/29/07, 11:20 AM , Blogger Amira Mohamed said...

Asalam Alaikum
MashaAllah that looks so good, please please post the recipe :) And sis a car is a car, I like your granny car. For all those Muslim on the bus w/o a car I bet they aren't giving funny looks lol.

 
At 10/29/07, 3:52 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

Asalaam alaikum,

I am just being silly about the car. Alhamdulilah, I realize how fortunate I am. I called my dad and "Woo Hooed!" in the phone and said how happy I was that my baby was running. I will give the shells recipe. Super easy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home