Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

They Finally Came!

I have been waiting for a month now to get these papers. Alhamdulilah, they finally came. I can finally do something about my situation. I know what needs to be done and I don't have to wonder anymore. It's just up to me to get it done.

I spent some time with UmmAbdurRahman yesterday. I needed to get out of the apartment. It was really nice to spend some time with her and her son (it's been awhile, maybe too long). She made an excellent shrimp and pasta dish, super good. It was just good to hang out. Thank you again!

2 Comments:

At 2/4/08, 6:21 AM , Blogger Organica said...

yaaay

 
At 2/4/08, 4:50 PM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

It was my pleasure. We enjoyed having you and abdu has been asking about you since then.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home