Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Admiration

I admire the strength I see in other people. So many people are in situations I know I could never handle. I seem strong on the outside, but I truly don't posess as much as it looks like I do. I'm am amazed by other people and the struggles they overcome.

If I know you, I am probably amazed by you. If I know you, your strength is admirable. You are awesome, and you are stronger than you think you are.

4 Comments:

At 3/5/08, 8:00 AM , Blogger Organica said...

needed that :)

 
At 3/7/08, 3:53 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

thanks! you would be just how surprised how strong you really. even if you think it's just a facade, it takes a lot of strength to keep it together in front of others.

hang in there :)

 
At 3/7/08, 8:39 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

grrrrrrrrrr damn typs. this is what happens when i surf the net in the middle of the night.

 
At 3/7/08, 6:59 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

Thanks ladies,

And right back at ya. This time will pass and it will be a remote memory sooner than we think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home