Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, March 07, 2008

I've Made It

Well 12 days straight of work may not seem like anything to some people, but it was really exhausting to me. I have been able to talk to my husband quite a bit more. The last month was really rough with the limited communication. Things are looking good though.

My dad is going to look at the 2 cars that don't work. He said they should be easy fixes, which is great because they need to be sold. I used to have trouble having one car that worked, now I have 3 cars and 1 of them works. My dad's offer to help me takes a huge weight off of my mind. In terms of travel.....

Passport: Check

Luggage: Check

Airline Tickets: Not yet, I'm waiting for the travel agent to get back to me.

InshaAllah it will all go smoothly.

2 Comments:

At 3/8/08, 8:57 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

when are you going? do you need a visa to get into the country?

sorry i haven't called. i've been dead this week. I was thinking we could maybe get together this afternoon but I have to do my taxes so I'm not too sure. Maybe next weekend :)

Happy things are working out better for you.

 
At 3/8/08, 9:36 AM , Blogger Miss A said...

Tickets: Check!

I'm leaving May 23rd, and will be there for 2 weeks. I will get my visa in the airport there.

I figured you were probably really tired, no problem. Unfortunately this is my weekend off for awhile, so I don't know when I'll have another chance to get together. InshaAllah we'll work something out. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home