Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Tension Is High

Yikes! What an overload this morning was at work. I could only feel relief as I walked out that door and wondered, "What is Friday going to be like?". We are working too much. We have to work tomorrow too. After tomorrow I will have put in 64 hours for the week. It's nuts.

It was really hitting the fan today as people started arguing with each other and yelling at each other in the room. I ended up being in the middle of two people who started in on each other. I got up and left the room. I've already got enough going on, I didn't need the emotional escalation that was going on in there too.... Bonkers! There was some other stuff going on too. People are getting irritated that our group leader doesn't have to work on the weekends, but she makes sure nobody else has a reason not to be there. People are just so crabby and irritated. The rest of this week should be super interesting.

1 Comments:

At 3/2/08, 11:31 PM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

hope things calm down a bit cuz we'd like to see you again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home