Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Few Last Minute Things

I'm leaving tomorrow, WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Okay I got the outburst out of the way. I'm super excited.

Now for the reason I started writing in the first place...

One of my blogging sisters, Jana, has started a website to give general information about Islam. She is looking for contributers. So, if you have some time you should go check out the site. The email address is on there to send your writings to. I know some of you muslimahs are really good at writing and would be really good for this site.

Well, that's pretty much what I wanted to write about. InshaAllah, I will be back in about 2 weeks. Egypt, here I come!

6 Comments:

At 5/22/08, 11:56 AM , Blogger Mumina said...

Asalaam alaikum,

THANK YOU for everything - you helped me very much.

Have a wonderful trip, inshaAllah.

 
At 5/22/08, 6:57 PM , Blogger jazain said...

aww thanks for that sis!!!! inshallah you will have a safe and happy trip!! cant wait to hear all about it when you return. salams to all the egyptian family. and tell him dont forget khan el khallili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN!!

 
At 5/22/08, 6:58 PM , Blogger jazain said...

oh and btw, i would love any articles from any of you gifted sisters!

 
At 5/23/08, 9:16 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

Have a safe trip. Talk to you soon.

 
At 6/5/08, 2:58 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

Hope you had an enjoyable trip with your husband. Even though it was short, I hope that it refreshes you for the rest of your wait.

Can't wait to hear about it.

 
At 6/5/08, 3:00 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

grrrrrrrrrrr that didnt come out as clearly as i meant. I hope that the trip left you feeling refreshed and energizes you for the wait ahead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home