Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Time To Whine

Yes I'm going to whine a bit. It's my blog, I can whine if I feel like it. You can choose to read or not read.... it's up to you. At least you've been warned.

I have had a yucky cold for the past 10 days now. I have a huge canker sore on my tongue. Oh, and on the inside of my cheek, I have one of those areas. You know the ones, right? Where you accidentally bite the inside of your cheek and then it puffs out. And because it puffs out you end up accidentally chomping down on it again. Thus, making it an endless cylce of chomping and puffing. Yeah, I have that.

I have a 64 pound suitcase and a 32 pound suitcase and a lot of rearranging to do to make them both 50 pounds. A lot of weighing to do too. I have laundry to do. Oh, clean clothes for your trip? You think that's a good idea? I was going to start that right away this morning... it's 3pm now and I haven't done any laundry.

My glasses broke yesterday, and I am wearing my old pair. The old pair is bigger and I don't like the way they look on me. And I certainly don't want to bring them with me to Egypt.

Have I effectively whined? I hope so. It feels good to get it out.

1 Comments:

At 5/22/08, 2:27 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

Remember my canker sore before my trip? Take it easy. BREATHE!!!!!

Everything will be just fine. Soon enough you will be on that plane and it's smooth sailing from there.

Have a good time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home