Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Lefse, The Great Norwegian Treat

I'm not of Norwegian descent, but I do like lefse. I do work with quite a few Norwegian co-workers who know how to make lefse too. When one of those co-workers offers to teach you how, you run with it man.

This weekend I learned the trade of lefse making.

I am a skilled professional.

*And if you have no idea what lefse is, it's a type of potato flat bread, it pretty much looks like a tortilla. And if you have no idea what a tortilla is.... well, then you should probably google tortilla and lefse to get in the know.

3 Comments:

At 8/12/08, 11:46 AM , Blogger The Antipurist said...

Woman, did you know you are gonna teach me how to make lefse? I love that stuff. Anything used mainly as a vehicle for butter and sugar is all right by me. LOL.

 
At 8/12/08, 6:40 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

Woman, did you know I would love to make lefse with you? Nothing like lefse and good company. Especially since it's been sooooooo long!

 
At 8/20/08, 7:40 PM , Blogger The Antipurist said...

I am gonna e-mail you inshaAllah. Cuz I need some lefse and some YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home