Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Something Different

Well, I didn't like having a private blog much. It made me feel confined.

I'm trying a different option. I'm moving to wordpress. I feel it's a better option for me. I can password protect those things that I only want close people to see or read. And I can still put my craziness out there for the general public!

So, here we go to.... my new place.

1 Comments:

At 7/28/09, 11:40 AM , Blogger Anisah said...

I hate that you can't password protect certain posts on blogger. But on wordpress you can't tweak the page the way you want it (at least not if you have the free blog). I like things the way I want it lol.

Anisah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home