Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Race Car Sally

Alhamdulilah!

My car has had a hole in the muffler for quite some time. I am a very lucky girl to have my dad and my step-dad to help fix things on my vehicle. The muffler has become much louder in the last several weeks. Both dads were aware of the issue, but have been too busy to help.

I called my dad a few days ago and told him again how loud the muffler is:

Me- Dad my muffler is very loud, it's getting embarrassing.

Dad- Is it loud enough to embarrass me?

Me- Probably not yet.

Dad- Then it isn't loud enough to fix yet.

Disgruntled Me- But it's loud enough to embarrass me. And I'm the one that has to drive it!

I'm usually not the spoiled child, but today I got a new muffler. Ahhhhh, the sound of silence! I also got a new air filter and spark plugs! Woo Hoo!
My car had so much get up and go after that, it was awesome! Thank Allah for my Dad! Plus I cleaned the windows inside and vacuumed. It just doesn't get better than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home