Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

New Beginnings?

Here we go again...

For the past three years my friend's husband has insisted that I would be perfect for his brother. He thinks our personalities would totally mesh. For some reason or another I've avoided this route. I got married, got divorced, and have been talking to someone else. I said I would meet the brother last ramadan, but it didn't happen because I started talking to Mr. U. Well I went to dinner with my friend and the subject has been broached again. Just writing about this gives me anxiety.

InshaAllah I will be meeting a new brother. I will be moving on, just like I said I would. It's so scary. I know this sister very well, she is one of my closest friends. I know she would never recommend someone that wasn't right for me. Her and I would be sister-in-laws! It's so crazy to think about. Life is so unpredictable. I hope that this will not lead to heartache again. I often wonder how situations can go so wrong, wrong, wrong. Well here we go again...

A new beginning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home